||Carnegie Mellon University: Master
of Entertainment Technology - May 2009
College: BA Theatre/Lighting Design/ Minor Computer Science - 2002
||Univiersity of Pittsburgh School of Education
Wombat Security Technologies 06/09 - 02/10
- Technology Developer
- Help teachers integrate technology into lessons.
- Configure netbooks and create images.
- Lead programming projects.
Walt Disney Interactive Media Group
- Lead Game Designer/Producer
- Lead Designer and Producer of Anti-Phishing Phyllis a serious game for IT Security.
- Created contracts for art and audio contractors.
- Coordinated and approved art and audio assets.
Corry Memorial Hospital: 05/2002 - 08/2007
- Production Intern: Pixie Hollow 06/08 - 08/08
- I coordinated all audio assets. This involved providing feedback to the audio engineers from the disney team as well as contractors.
- I created a budget sheet based on the contracts with the various vendors and tracked invoices.
- I created functional specs for pages which included wireframes, mockups, and requirements. I also worked with engineers, artists, and community to implement these pages.
- Attended game design meetings and conference calls.
Allegheny College: 1999 - 2002
- Director of Information Technology: 06/04 - 08/07
- Created and Implemented Technology Direction of Hospital
- Created and Maintained Network
- System Administrator for Windows, Unix, and Linux Servers
- Implemented New Hospital Information System - Both Financial
and Clinical Applications
- Served as HIPAA Security Officer
- Network Administrator: 08/03 - 06/04
- Systems Analyst: 05/02 - 08/03
RadioShack: 1995 - 1999
- Video Editing Lab Technician: 2001 - 2002
- Configure, Purchase, and Maintain Non-linear editing computers(MAC)
- Train Students on Use of System and Editing Program(Final Cut
- Master Electrician:
- Oversee Light Plot Hang - Create paperwork and process to practical
- Audio Visual Production Teaching Assistant: 2000 - 2001
- Train Students on Use of Audio Equipment, Trinity, and Switcher
- Assistant Manager: 07/1998 - 04/1999
||Premier, Final Cut, Photoshop, Maya, Dreamweaver, After
Effects, Office, Crystal Reports, Sharepoint
||Producer, Game Design, Project Management, Programming, Video Editing, System and Network
Administration, Lighting Design,
|Lighting Design Experience:
||Allegheny College, Meadville PA
- Theatre Design
- 2001 - Studpuppy, Curse of the Starving Class, Woyzeck
- 2000 - Much Ado About Nothing, Misalliance, Some Parts Missing
- 1999 - Dandelion
- Dance Design
- 1999 - 2002 Orchesis
- 2000 - Allegheny Repertory Dance
|Awards in Lighting Design:
||Selected to Attend Kennedy College Theatre Festival for Much Ado